At LifeSight you build up a pension capital that allows you to purchase a life time pension scheme at an insurance company of your choice. You can choose which insurance company is going to do this. This comparison can help. When you lives in the Netherlands LifeSight helps you with a quote to get you started. We asked Allianz to send you this quotation. Allianz is included in this comparison.
LifeSight will inform you regularly about your forthcoming pension. The process leading up to your retirement will be as follows:
A comparison of different providers can be worth your while
- One year before retirement date, you will recieve a short e-mail notification in which LifeSight brings to your attention that your retirement date is approaching and that you can make choices.
- Six months before your retirement date, you will receive a letter in which LifeSight provides general information on your forthcoming retirement and introduces Apple Tree to you.
- Within five working days Allianz will send an offer indicating the expected retirement payment on retirement date based on the expected amount of your pension capital. The final pension capital will be determined on pension date, taking into account your flexible choices in this. In the quotation of Allianz you will also find the information you need to apply for other pension offers through the web-site comparison of Apple Tree. You can also request quotations from other insurance companies. Maybe for a higher bid then Allianz is offering.
- From about six weeks before retirement date you receive another definitive offer from Allianz with a guaranteed rates. Should the rate at pension date be higher than this offer Allianz guarantees the for you most favourable rate.
- Do you accept an offer that is offered through Apple Tree, then Apple Tree will handle the request further for you. If you opt for the accommodation with another insurer, then the insurer must complete the attached order form, which is included in the pension letter you received from LifeSight. If you don’t choose a Pension Insurer, then we transfer your pension capital over to the appropriate standard pension administrator, in this case Allianz.
- The worth of your pension capital is only known at the retirement date. Your investments are sold at your retirement date. Then the pension capital is transferred to the insurance company of your choose. Your pension capital will no longer pays off from this moment on.
- Your pension entitlements with LifeSight cease when LifeSight makes the value transfer of your pension capital. Your member's account will then be closed. You will be notified accordingly.
When their accrued pension capital becomes available, many people fail to look for the provider that suits them best. The first thing to do is to establish your personal financial situation and (income) requirements and then to look for a suitable provider to match these. Clearly, in doing so, you must also consider the legal provisions. For instance, a pension must provide lifelong benefit payments and may not be paid out in a lump sum (commutation).
Choosing the most appropriate insurance company can be highly advantageous. And this advantage will be yours for as long as you live! The differences in the amount received in benefit payments can be substantial. This is because insurance companies apply different interest rates and charge different fees. Three factors determine the amount you receive in pension benefit:
Calculating highest pension benefit
- The interest rate.
- The insurance element (life expectancy: this determines how long an insurance company expects your lifelong benefit payments to continue).
- The costs.
On this website you can quickly and easily calculate the most suitable (highest) pension benefit for your pension capital when it becomes available. After entering your data, it is possible to compare the pension benefits provided by different insurance companies. You can instantly request an offer for one on line.
Please make sure you have your pension capital details available. You will have received these from LifeSight. You will be asked for this information as you navigate through the website. Calculate your pension benefit in three easy steps
> Step 1: Calculate pension benefit
Please enter the requested data as input for the calculation. Enter your partner's name if you decide in favor of a partner pension. >> Step 2: Compare pension benefits
The comparison will range from the highest to the lowest benefit. Via this site you can instantly compare the offers of those insurance companies that can provide the highest pension benefit. We perform the broadest possible comparison of insurance companies in the market. We regret that some insurance companies do not feature in our online comparison. You will receive a comparison of those insurance companies that are most active in this market and that cooperate with us. You are of course free to request offers yourself for the purpose of comparison. Ultimately, it is you who decides who will provide your pension benefit. >>> Step 3: Request a pension offer
On the basis of this comparison, you can select the most appropriate insurance company relative to your situation. You can make a direct online request for the pension offer you want. We will contact you to review every aspect of it with you again. If you accept the offer, we will also handle the administrative tasks on your behalf.